In this era people imagine about safe data they worried about data stolen, data loss or corrupt data they think that this is very hard work but it is not your data that can be make safe with folder lock apps. Due to which you can convert your imagination world to real world. The question is that –
How To Password Protect A Folder
These days maximum people using Android device and android is an open source platform due to which some security concerns. Every person want their data safe on android that safety is possible with folder lock .
Today’s life your friends and siblings can got your mobile and your private data not in folder protection so it is not good for you and your important data may be loss which can be any type of document or may be your family member or gf/bf picture.
If you want your data fully safe than you need to use folder lock apps on android. Folder lock apps have many benefits with folder lock apps you can stop your data unauthorized access. So you are safe from lose your data or misuse your data. If you are using folder lock than you got peace of mind that is very important in our life because data protected and not any worry about to lose data.
So folder lock app can make you worry less anyone can’t access your data without your permission. Folder lock apps are the best choice for safety of your data. These apps are the basic need of today’s life. Everyone need to know about folder lock apps because this is basic need of our life.
Here Are 5 Best Password Protect Folder Apps That Helps You.
Best Folder Lock Apps For Android
1. Smart Hide Calculator
To begin with, on the rundown of the best folder lock applications for android, we have an incredible application from IDSstudio. The application is allowed to utilize and has 1 million+ downloads on the play store. It is a completely practical mini-computer application however with a wind.
The application permits you to hide your pictures, documents, and other fundamental information from undesirable individuals. This application is allowed to utilize and is of incredible assistance for ensuring your significant information.
Once you enter the password(u get to set it on first start of app and can also be changed in future) and press the ‘=’ button then boom you are presented to an interface where you can hide, unhide pictures, videos, documents or files with any file extension placed in a folder on sdcard, and if your device have root you can also hide (freeze) and unhide (un-freeze) apps.
- Everyone will think it as a simple calculator
- Hide and Unhide pictures, videos,documents or any other media type
- Hide and Unhide apps **ROOT REQUIRED
- Don’t show itself in recent apps
- In case user forgets the password he can recover it by going into password recovery mode(by pressing 123456789+987654321 in calculator) and providing the secondary password
- View hidden files without unhiding them again
This app works fine every thing is good you need root to use the freeze app feature but its oky you can hide and unhide files with out rooting but one problem happened to me when I made it hide DCIM folder on my phone which was actually large so every time I try to load it to unhide it take so long and I find the app crashed so here what I’v done . I kept holding my phone and whenever it said the app crashed I choosed wait until it could load all my files.
Second, on the list comes the LOCKit from SuperTools Corporation. It has more than 10 million downloads on the play store, with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5. This app provides you complete protection of all your essential images, videos, documents, contacts, etc. It features an app lock that prevents others from breaking off through your apps. In addition to this, it also features a photo-safe vault, safe video vault, and intruder selfie that takes a snap of the intruders who try to unlock your apps.
Did your lover always check messages, call logs or WhatsApp messages?
The most security AppLock! you must-have privacy guard !Choose APPLock, Don’t risk your private pictures, secret videos or photo albums falling into the wrong hands or being deleted!
Did friends accidentally see your private photos or videos?
You don’t need to worry about your friends borrowing your phone to play games. Your colleagues cannot hinder your privacy on your phone any more.
Did parents/kids are curious about your games and FaceBook status?
Never worry about other apps reading your private data. It freaks you out when others take your phone and secretly view your private contents. Children are not able to change the setting of your phone and mess up your data.
- App Lock: Lock apps containing private content by using pin, pattern and fingerprint .
- Photo Safe Vault: Hide photos. Don’t worry about your private photos getting viewed by others.
- Video Safe Vault: Hide video in video vault , more secure.
- Privacy Status: Intelligent privacy protection can scan your privacy status，Protect all your secrets in real time.
- Intruder Selfie: Prevent Intruders Who Try to Unlock Your Apps
- Fake Cover: Disguise your apps unlockscreen to prevent from breaking into your password.
- Notification Cleaner: Block and clean junk notifications.
- Notification Lock: Hide preview notification message text from snoopers.
- Free Themes: More free themes make your lockscreen Beautifully
- Lock Apps: lock Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, Line, Gallery, Camera, Gmail, Skype.
- Lock Systems: lock system settings, install/uninstall apps to keep phone away from being messed up by others or kids.
The actual lock functionality was fine but it’s loaded with ads and gimmicks that made it very annoying. For example the “privacy scan” would often push notifications that I had trouble turning off for some reason. I didn’t want the privacy scan to run at all and I didn’t see an option to turn it off.
Third, on the rundown, we have an extraordinary Folder lock application named AppLock. It is one of the most utilized security applications on android. Like the models referenced over, this is additionally allowed to utilize and is accessible to be downloaded from the play store. It has in excess of 100 million downloads and has a normal rating of 4.3 out of 5.
With this application, presently you can without much of a stretch shield all your fundamental information from undesirable individuals. It has a few insurance strategies, including design lock, pin security, unique finger impression assurance, dial cushion insurance, and some more.
It offers very much structured topics for a superior UI. So, this is outstanding amongst other organizer lock applications for your cell phone.
AppLock can lock Facebook, WhatsApp, Gallery, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security.
AppLock can hide pictures and videos. Hidden pictures and videos are vanished from Gallery and only visible in the photo and video vault. Protect private memories easily. No pin, no way.
AppLock has random keyboard and invisible pattern lock. No more worry people may peep the pin or pattern. More safe!
- Lock apps with password, pattern, or fingerprint lock.
- Vault: hide pictures and videos
- Well-designed Themes
- Incognito browser: no history record
- Private SNS: log in multiple accounts
- Intruder Selfie: take photos of invaders.
- Customized background, select a favorite picture
- Customized Profiles: set different locked app groups
- Time Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to time
- Location Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to location
- Hide AppLock icon
- Advanced Protection: prevent AppLock being killed by task killer
- Random keyboard: prevent people peeping pin code
- Force stopped cover
Tablets and phones are meant to be personal devices but they rarely stay that way. They get handed around to show off photos, to watch videos, or to play games. With AppLock (free), you can take a little of stress out of parting with your Android by keeping certain apps locked up and others freely accessible. It should be a slam dunk, but this app is held up by some odd quirks.
Using AppLock is pretty straightforward. The main page is a list of all the apps on your device which can be locked with a toggle slider to the right. AppLock also lets you lock out certain actions like calls, installing or uninstalling apps, access to settings, and accessing the Google Play store. Buttons at the bottom let you search your apps or toggle everything on or off.
From the hidden right tray, you can access the Unlock Settings menu to change your PIN or switch to a pattern lock. I found the pattern lock to be much faster and easier when using my Nexus 7 .
Following up comes the Vault application from cxzh.ltd. The minor 10MB application involves a little piece of your stockpiling yet does enormous ponders the extent that stowing away and ensuring the documents is concerned. It has 50 million+ downloads and a normal rating of 4.4 out of 5. This application gives you document security just as application lock, private bookmark, in disguise program, cloud reinforcement, and numerous other supportive highlights and that excessively totally free.
Vault is a mobile app designed to hide private photos, videos on your phone. Currently there are more than 100 million users worldwide using Vault to protect their mobile privacy while enjoying App Lock, Private Bookmark, Incognito Browser, Cloud Backup and many other helpful features for completely free! Join them now!
- Hide and Protect Photos & videos: Photos and videos imported into phone can only be viewed or played after the correct password is entered. These photos and videos can also be backed up to Cloud Space for better protection.
- Call Reminder: Whenever there is an incoming call, you can search for the phone number through the inquiry box.
- App Lock (Privacy Protection): Use App Lock to protect your social, photo, call logs and telephone apps to prevent privacy leak.
- Private Browser: With Private browser, your internet surf will leave no traces behind. There is also Private Bookmark feature.
- Cloud Backup: Back up your photos and videos to Cloud so they never get lost.
My vault has been crashed and i cant access of my private video and pictures. When i type my security pin instead of opening the app the app through me out to the home screen. And app notification says the app has been crashed and contact to the customer care. But i dont have any customer care number for this app.
5. Folder Lock
Last but not least, we have a dazzling envelope lock application from NewSoftwares LLC named Folder Lock. This application permits you to shield your private information and photographs from according to gatecrashers. Like the applications referenced above, it is additionally totally allowed to utilize. This application tells the truth and wonderful UI. Not just it ensures your significant records and archives, however it likewise offers different highlights like application lock, cloud reinforcement, WiFi document move, and so on.
After definite research and investigation, we are giving you a rundown of the five best organizer lock applications for android. So now, you don’t have to look for the privilege applications from among the a large number of applications accessible as we have accomplished the work for you. I trust we had the option to support you.
Folder Lock® lets you password-protect your personal files, photos, videos, documents, contacts, wallet cards, notes and audio recordings in Android Phones. The app comes with a clean and pleasant interface. You can also transfer files from Gallery, PC/Mac, Camera and Internet browser.
- Protect private photos
- Hide sensitive videos and pictures
- Password-protect secret audio
- Lock down important documents
- Write secure notes
- Record voice recordings and memos secretly
- Import Saved Contacts
- Create Contact Groups
- Secret Contacts Group multiple SMS
I downloaded this app for one reason. I watch certain um… videos. I’m an 18 year old boy, so you know what I mean. Using Firefox kept my history seperate from Google (main browser), and I used FL on Firefox. That part works. But the app itself must always be on in the background. So what?