Microsoft outlook is a boon for all the users as it helps us stay connected by giving us the accessibility to sending emails. But everything is not perfect you might also have faced some errors while using Microsoft Office and [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error is one amongst them. Although we may find fixing some errors an arduous job but always remember nothing is impossible!
If you are fed up with the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error and looking for the right solution, then you have come to the right place to get to know how to solve the error. Generally, this error appears while using Microsoft Outlook for sending and receiving mails purpose.
The error code [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] frequently appears when your Microsoft outlook may not be working correctly. In this article, we guide you and show you the simple process of how to solve [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error.
What is [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error?[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error is an error that occurs in Microsoft Office where you have all your mails. This [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error may occur in many ways either due to some installation processes or maybe because of the interference of your other email accounts.
This [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error can also be an indication that your Outlook version is outdated and that is no longer supported by your system now.
WHY [PII_EMAIL_B47D29538F12C20DA426] ERROR CODE DOES OCCUR
Well, there are many reasons behind it. But here we are going to explain to you the main reasons that cause this error to occur.
- One of the significant reasons of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is a fault in your installation process. Often, when you install MS Outlook or Windows, there comes a mistake during the installation process. So when you open your MS Outlook, it will show “[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]” error code.
- [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error code can also occur if you use multiple accounts on your Microsoft Outlook. When you log in and log out with more than one account on the same application, you will face “[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]” Error Code.
- If you’ve installed a number of applications for your email tasking, your MS Outlook will conflict with other applications and software, and this is the reason for the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
How To Solve [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code In Simple Steps
1. Upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Outlook
2. If your PC is upgraded to Windows 10 OS, to avoid this error you just have to try Microsoft Outlook on the other OS versions like Windows 8 or Windows 7.
3. Try using the web version of Microsoft Outlook.
4. If you are accessing multiple accounts and the software programs are running on them, then you have to follow these below steps
- Logout from all the accounts
- Clear the cache
- Sign in to your account
5. This [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error can be of 2 reasons while installing the process.
- Outlook software corruption with other email accounts
- Different software is installed on your PC
6. The final step to fix this [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error all you have to do is follow the below steps.
- Remove the previously installed corrupted version of Outlook software from your PC
- Download the Outlook from the official website
- Lastly, Install the Latest Version from MS Outlook
Some Other Methods to solve this [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error :
1. Try Auto Repair Tool
If you are still not able to get the way out of the problem even after upgrading to the latest version of Outlook then there is one more way that you can surely try if you are just stuck up by this [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error.
Just use the auto repair tool by following the given steps if you wanna fix this problem.
- Select the program and features after going to the control panel or you can directly search Program and features in the search box of the windows tab.
- Select any Microsoft applicable applications.
- Select on edit option from the programs and features and then click on the “repair” option and then continue to follow the instructions
- The Auto Reparation System will get activated and this is an incredible tool that will solve your problem within seconds. And if you still doubt the ability of this tool then you can open your Outlook to check if [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error is still there.
Personally, we feel that this is the best solution to your problem.
2. Clear The Cache And Cookies
It is very obvious that you face [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error if you are still sticking to the outdated version of Microsoft Outlook so what you can do is try switching to the latest version so that you can escape these irritating situations.
Once you are done with this you can try following these steps to get rid of this [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] problem.
- Clear all the cache and cookies on your system so that you are only left with clean and relevant data. If you don’t do this then you will allow the junk files to pile up paving all new problems in your ways.
- Try opening and closing Microsoft Outlook
- It is very important if you are using a lot of email accounts in your system then you must close them.
- Always look for the updates if you are finding out the version of Microsoft Outlook you are using is cracked then you must install the new version and reboot your PC so that it works smoothly.
One more thing that you can try is you can turn on the option of “Automatic Updates” so as to ensure that you have enablers to the updates on your PC.
3. USING TROUBLESHOOTING CENTRE:
There is a Troubleshooting center in every system to save your system from errors. If clearing your cookies and cache doesn’t remove this error, you should ask your Trouble Shooting center to help. It will search for Pii Errors in your application and will automatically resolve them for you.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to activate your troubleshooting center:
- Choose the “Start” icon on your laptop or windows.
- Now select “Settings.”
- You’ll see system settings. Select “Update and Security.”
- Finally, choose “Troubleshoot.”
- Now guide the system to the error you want to fix.
4. BY UPGRADING YOUR SOFTWARE:
Sometimes, this error can appear on your screen when you’re using a pirated version of Microsoft Outlook. So to fix this error in this case, you’ve to update your software. This will resolve the problem with your Microsoft Outlook.
5. BY CONTACTING MICROSOFT SUPPORT:
If none of the above methods works, contact the Microsoft Support team. This is the last method that can help you to resolve your error. Search “Microsoft Support” on your browser, then follows the instructions given by them to solve this error. But this method must be considered at last.
You may also share this info in your Facebook id.