From sleek and modern ceiling fans lovers that healthy your home equipment, to cutting-edge caged ceiling enthusiasts that double as appealing pendent lighting there are countless modern ceiling fan styles to pick out from. By deciding on kitchen ceiling lovers with mild you could double the capability by using also using it as your light source.
1. Casablanca Wisp 44” Ceiling Fan
Those looking for kitchen ceiling fanatics with mild will gladly analyze that the Casablanca Wisp comes with an integrated LED mild kit to brighten up any area. A reversible motor manner yr-round use as you may set the fan to spin in downdraft mode for a cooling breeze in the summer and to updraft mode for warm air stream throughout colder months.
Its contemporary layout and quiet motor earned the Casablanca Wisp a mention on our list of nice ceiling enthusiasts for small bedrooms however it’s exactly those features that make the Wisp so best for small to medium sized kitchens.
- 44-inch blade span is perfect for small and medium sized kitchens
- Direct drive motor offers silent performance
- Fresh white fan color goes great with appliances and most kitchen decor.
- 16 degree blade pitch allows for a strong air circulation when you need it most
2. Possini Euro Design Segue 24” Modern Ceiling Fans
Very few brands make as elegant home lighting as Rossini Euro Design. The Segue ceiling fan is their take on stylish ceiling lighting that mixes what we love about pendent lights with the functionality of a ceiling fan. At 16-inches the fan is great for small kitchens, dining counters or for above kitchen islands.
Its brushed nickel finish means an easy match to modern stainless steel appliances for a seamless look. Not only does the Segue feature 5 bright downlights, but the fan itself also swivels so that you can direct airflow where you need it most.
- 24-inches wide with an integrated 16-inch ceiling fan
- Perfect for small kitchens or above dining counters as pendent lighting
- 18 degree blade pitch for a powerful breeze
- Includes remote control to control fan and lights
3. Fanimation Studio Collection Vintere 23″ Ceiling Fan
The Fanimation Studio Vintere ceiling fan is evidence that you don’t have to pick out among a elegant light fixture and a kitchen ceiling fan. This satisfactory of each worlds layout combines a fashionable 4-mild chandelier with a practical ceiling fan.
The Vintere ceiling fan includes vintage-fashion candelabra bulbs inside a unique business fashion caged drum for a completely unique appearance. At 23-inches, this ceiling fan is ideal for smaller kitchen or eating regions. And for people with large kitchen areas, you could region more than one enthusiasts to behave as pendant lights over kitchen islands and eating counters.
One feature we really like about the Fanimation Studio Vintere ceiling fan is the remote control capabilities. Not only can you control the ceiling fan speed but the remote control also allows you to set the fan on a 1, 3 or 6 hour timer. The bulbs are also dimmable and can be controlled by the remote control to set just the right mood.
- 23-inch ceiling fan for small kitchens and dining areas
- Install multiple ceiling fans to create pendant lighting in large kitchens
- Caged enclosed ceiling fan design offers a stylish chandelier look
- Includes handheld remote that controls fan speed and light dimming
4. Hunter Builder Deluxe 52” Modern Ceiling Fans
Hunter offers a contemporary kitchen ceiling fan option with their Builder Deluxe model. This 52-inch ceiling fan is perfect for larger kitchens that need a reliable modern ceiling fans that can be used year-round. Hunter’s Builder ceiling fan models are known for their great value, polished designs and powerful air movement.
Thanks to it’s WhisperWind motor, the Hunter Builder Deluxe is also incredibly quiet even on its highest setting. The reversible Brazilian Cherry and Stained Oak blades gives you the choice to match kitchen cabinets and floors for a sleek and stylish look.
- 52-inch size ceiling fan is perfect for larger kitchens that need strong airflow
- Reversible Brazilian Cherry and Stained Oak Blades
- Ultra quiet performance thanks to Hunter’s WhisperWind motor
- Reversible motor for year-round use
5. Emerson Tilo 30” Modern Ceiling Fans
The Emerson Tilo has made our listing of quality ceiling fans for kitchens way to its smooth-to-use wall controls, powerful 4-speed motor and compact layout. At simplest 30-inches, the Emerson Tilo is best for smaller kitchens or dining regions.
The fan is available in white, brushed metal and bronze to healthy common kitchen home equipment, shelves and floors. Emerson thoughtfully lets in for the Tilo to be mounted as both a trendy ceiling fan or as a hugger fan for low ceilings.
For people with kitchens with ceilings higher than nine-toes, Emerson gives longer downrods that may be purchased one at a time. It’s this type of versatility in design that makes the Emerson Tilo one the first-class kitchen ceiling fans available on the market today.
- 30-inch ceiling fan for small kitchen or kitchenette
- Available in multiple colors to match common kitchen appliances
- Includes 4-speed wall control
- Can be used with or without a light kit (sold separately)
6. Harbor Breeze Mazone 44” Ceiling Fan
Harbor Breeze gives the best ceiling fan for kitchens with low ceilings with their Mazon flush mount model. At forty four-inches, the Harbor Breeze Mazon works first-rate with small to medium length kitchens that want powerful air motion in a compact layout.
We love this kitchen ceiling fan for its modern layout that is going with pretty much any decor. A brushed nickel body and matching fan blades will permit the Mazon to go perfectly with stainless-steel appliances. The blanketed far flung manage means no dangling pull-chains that can damage the fan’s cutting-edge and sleek look.
- Flush mount design is perfect for kitchens with low ceilings
- Integrated 18-Watt LED light kit
- 44-inch blade span is perfect for small to medium sized kitchens
- Includes remote control for easy light and fan speed controls